Friday, July 28, 2017

The New Retro Show


I love finding YouTube channels that feature great Atari ST games and The New Retro Show is one such place to get your fix. Mike has been addicted since he first got to play Dungeon Master and currently owns two machines, a Mega and a 1040 ST. Now, after was watching this video I came up with the idea for a challenge and suggested a few games which have all appeared on AtariCrypt: Chubby Gristle, Cybernoid, Zynaps, and other tough nuts!

Shockingly, he actually agreed to this challenge (Muwhahaha!!) and has released a part one (of two) video recording. So clickety click right here if you wanna see just how much he suffered (and he did!!). My thanks to Mike for taking on my challenge but I'm now looking forward to part two so don't chicken out on us, dude!! :-)